Car rental Mississauga companies are gaining popularity, as Mississauga is a city of big cars the car rental prices will amaze you. In Mississauga, car rental services are the best for transportation as this city is famous for beautiful destinations could also take other means of transportation like trains or buses with a tour guide but they are limited and have fixed time of operation. Car rental Mississauga services are the best for saving money and getting around the city in a cheaper way. In every part of Mississauga, car rental services are available and they have their offices across the city for the ease of access. You could rent a car depending upon the time you need, it is also better to rent a car than buying it.
Highways in Mississauga
The Highways are very well maintained, neat and clean and have great connectivity. There are paved roads. If you book Car rental Mississauga service a long time in advance you can get the best deal. The cost of the car varies depending upon the type of the vehicle, the time period for which you need.
The minimum age for car rental
In Mississauga, you need to be at least 21 years of age if you are the principal driver. And for rental services, you should have a minimum one-year driving experience. If you are aged between 21 and 24 your booking could have a young rental fee applied, hence it is going to be expensive before you turn 25. Also, before 25, you may be restricted to specific cars.
What are the prerequisites in order to rent a car in Mississauga?
Let us look at the basic rules and regulations which you must follow for renting a car in Mississauga.
- You have to be 21 years old
- You should have a valid driver’s license, which is original. If you are a foreigner, you must have an international driver’s permit.
- A passport and a return airline ticket when you are renting a car to the airport
- You have to deposit your credit card, as renting a car without it is impossible.
- The credit card and the driver’s license should have the same name
- If you have kids below 18 kgs, you have to Fasten their seat with the seat belt. You might be charged additionally if you do not have a child seat.
What are the charges and Taxes which might be applicable in your journey?
- If you drive to a premium location, like an airport, you have to pay 10 to 15%
- 5% GST for goods and Tax Services
- Drop off fee, if you are hiring it for one way
- Provincial sales tax if applicable
- You will be charged per kilometer if the Car rental Mississauga company does not promise you an unlimited mileage
- The rental cars used diesel or unleaded gas, car rental Mississauga company provides you the car with a full tank of fuel before your departure and you have to leave the car with a full tank or you will be charged for the fuel.
Business Name: Advantage Car & Truck Rentals Mississauga
Address: 1270 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4W 1R2
Phone: (905) 238-3432